Exciting opportunity for a Data Insights Manager to play a key role in a technology transformation.
Data plays a critical role in the way the business operates, which has created the need for them to recruit this role to transform their analytics department.
You will partner with pretty much every area of the organisation in this role to understand their requirements from a data and reporting perspective. You will then project manage a data transformation with an emphasis on improving dashboard reporting to provide key insights that will support commercial decision making.
The business have adopted a flexible approach to working. You will be required to travel to Nottingham occasionally but will have the flexible to balance home and office working to suit you.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary range of £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
- Company bonus scheme (up to 10%)
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays. You’ll also have the option to buy additional days
- Excellent pension scheme
- Ownership of the data and analytics strategy with an emphasis on improving reporting and insights to support commercial decision making
- Partner with senior stakeholders across all business functions to understand the impact that data has on their department
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies within reporting
- Work closely with the IT teams and BI Developers to establish the best solution to improve systems and processes
- Management and development of a small team of Data Analysts
- Experience in a leadership role within data and analytics
- Experience of improving insights and reporting processes
- Cognos experience strongly beneficial
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'