Our client, one of the UK's most recognisable brands are looking for a data driven insight manager who has a genuine interest in data and the ability churn the data into actionable narrative.
Reporting into the Head of Insight, the purpose of the role is to deliver insightful and actionable analysis of customer behaviour from existing customer data, research data and web analytics to enable data-driven decision making.
This is a key role in the department you'll will be questioning what customers are doing and why and the other teams will then do practical influential practices.
- Work within the broader insight team (web analytics, market research, audience planning) to deliver integrated insight to Customer Marketing and stakeholders in the P&L's.
- Proactively deliver analytical insight to enable business decision making by using a wide variety of 1st and 3rd person data, analytics tool and techniques and supporting process improvement.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of consumer and business segmentations.
- Support the Head of Insight to embed the corporate consumer and business segmentations at both a strategic and operational level.
- Develop and implement data models to identify and predict customer behaviour
- Comfortable with Data Manipulation, integration, interpretation and Data Mining
- Excellent consultancy skills to influence, shape & convince stakeholders using a balanced & objective argument at senior levels.
- Proven ability to think strategically and identify appropriate opportunities for key business change
- Excellent presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled at combining data from a variety of sources to find key insights to support the business.
If you feel that this could be the right career move for you or you would like to find out more then please feel free to get in touch.
- Audience Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job