Data Insight Manager
£55,000 - £65,000
This is a smaller organisation who offer a portion of their proceeds to health-care charities. They are a growing subscription based gaming company who are owned by a much larger media owner. You would be based in the offices of the media owner and have the backing and benefits of the larger organisation with the agility and growth of a smaller one.
Role of Data Insight Manager
In this role, you will be working directly with the Director to provide data insights for both commercial and marketing related decisions. Responsibilities include:
- Providing customer analysis around customer lifetime value modelling, segmentation, retention rates, churn probability, propensity modelling.
- Identifying trends and patterns in their customer data to determine what is a high value customer and how to replicate that.
- Be able to translate these insights to the rest of the team in a non-technical way
- Understand and use web analytics services to track consumer journey online
- Contribute to the digital marketing strategy
Requirements of Data Insight Manager
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and statistical validity. (regression modelling)
- Knowledge of delivering data and customer insight
- Experience with any web analytics is preferential
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau would also be beneficial
- Skills with SQL and Excel
- Strategic approach and ability to deal with stakeholders.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job