Are you an experienced Analyst looking to join a highly regarded, established business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
About the role:
• Provide recommendations to support the delivery of analysis, statistical models - data & insight
• Ensuring competency of technical end users and playing a role in design of training ensuring capability is embedded within the business.
• delivering important predictive models, robust industrialised reporting, and key analytical insights.
• Experience in helping to cultivate and develop retail thought leadership and culture change
• Create management story reports in relation to key business areas
• Manage the team plans for business functions - support and encourage development of teams
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
• Gathering data for higher level root cause analysis for you to design and deliver presentations for senior management, showing service activity.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker - Experience of building predictive models, dashboards & translating data.
• Stakeholder management
• You will have previous experience of use with Excel/ SPss/ Python/ R
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Matt Affron
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'