Cathedral Appointments are currently seeking a Data Entry Processor for a leading, national solutions provider on a 12-month fixed term contract. The role requires a high level of accuracy in support of major business systems and a good understanding of the Material Requirement Planning (MRP) process and manufacturing would be advantageous.
Main job responsibilities:
- To manage the process of collecting new and changed operations data
- To validate and quality check the data in SAP
- Entering data into SAP efficiently
- Accurate record keeping to track any changes required to the master data and entering the details into SAP
- Maintain a high level of data integrity throughout the complete supply chain
Required skills and experience:
- An understanding of and commitment to the need to ensure data accuracy
- A good understanding of manufacturing and the MRP processes.
- A strong attention to detail with previous experience working with large data sets.
- A good understanding of SAP is preferred, although similar systems will be considered.
- PC Literate with strong analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office expert.
The role will entail a large amount of data entry and processing with a high level of accuracy. High level of data integrity is required to ensure a smooth running supply chain. The successful candidate will be well organised and analytical with good numerical skills. Graduates with relevant qualifications are welcome to apply. There is a very strong possibility that this fixed term contract will come with the potential of a permanent position with company at the end of the contract.
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately, unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Key words: Data input jobs in Devon, data input jobs, MRP, full time, contract roles, data entry jobs in Devon, data entry, analytics, data management
- Data Entry
- SAP IS
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job