Data Input Clark - 6 Month FTC
Balfour Beatty is currently recruiting a Data Input Clark on a 6 month FTC to join our Rail team based in Redhill.
In this role you will be responsible for inputting Shift Performance and Payroll information into our Balfour Beatty systems as well as producing reports to be shared with our Finance and Commercial teams and Network rail, our client.
The Data Input Clerk will have responsibility for supporting the Control, Planning and Operational Teams, providing a full range of clerical services promptly and accurately, whilst prioritising workload and assisting with other administrative activities as required. You will be flexible and open to a varied workload.
As a Data Input Clark you will be responsible for:
- Operating office systems, process documents, maintain accurate records and access information in the support of TGS activities
- Inputting numeric and field captured data received daily into company systems.
- Updating databases and spreadsheets with key information.
- Supporting in the production of daily, weekly and monthly business reports.
- Resolving enquiries from both internal and external parties.
- Continually re-prioritising tasks as the working day develops.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previous Data Input experience within a similar role
- Have a sound understanding of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have a proven track record of organisational efficiency
- Be highly organised
- Be a forward thinker and planner
Please note, we would also consider appointing this as a part time role on 25-30 hours per week.
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job