A well-known manufacturing company is looking for Administrator to support the Hr department. You will be responsible for working as part of a team managing and support the wider business's in the processing of new starters as well as to assist in the smooth running of the HR Admin service line, providing customer service excellence, owning queries and cases from initial contact through to resolution.
This will be a contract for 4 months initially, located in Poole site.
What are my responsibilities?
• Assist the HR Admin Team Leader / Manager to ensure the smooth running of the service line, ensuring customer service excellence is at the forefront of all actions made
• Ownership, action and resolution of cases via C-ontact system, timely and accurately
• Maintains SAP HR system timely and accurately
• Ownership, action and resolution of queries via telephone calls and live chat system
• Correction of CHCM errors timely and accurately
• Promote the use of self-service tools by proactively using contact opportunities to coach and educate customers
• Participate in departmental training activities including training programmes in support of new technologies, procedures and customer service initiatives and enhancements
• Provide cover to the service line when necessary
What experience do I need for the role?
• Skilled in MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience of working in a team
• Experience of working in a contact centre or shared services, with a passion for customer service excellence
• Demonstrable understanding of HR Administration processes
• Customer Facing experience essential
• Supports the Induction and Integration of new team members
• Experience and knowledge in a call centre and / or shared services environment would be valuable
• Working knowledge of HR Administrative information systems (preferably SAP) would be desirable
• Excellent communications skills
• High attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
4-6 months contract
10 per hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job