Gi Group Doncaster are currently recruiting for a variety of Data Handling and Processing roles on behalf of our client; a well-known, established and expanding on the outskirts of Rotherham.
The roles we are currently recruiting for are:
- Data Entry
- Document Processing
Hours of work vary depending on department. These are as followed:
7am to 3pm Monday to Friday - Fixed Shifts(37.5 hours per week)
8am to 4pm Monday to Friday - Fixed Shifts (37.5 hours per week)
6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm 5 days out of 7 and can include weekends - Rotation (37.5 hours per week)
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- General administration duties
- Data Entry
- Opening of post and scanning
- Letter Opening
- Filing of documents
- Data Input
- The right candidate will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Methodical approach to work.
- Able to work quickly with high levels of accuracy in a fast paced and reactive environment in order to meet business demands.
- Will be computer literate.
- Experience in a data entry/administrative or similar roles would be advantageous
Due to the nature of the business, candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and a Scottish Disclosure (DBS) before starting work. You will also be required to take a typing test.
If interested; please apply via this advert
For more information; please call Gi Group Doncaster and ask for Jessica or email your CV to Jessica-Kate.Patterson @ g i g r o u p . c o m.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job