Data Governance Specialist Support
LSL Property Services Plc is one of the leading residential property services providers within the UK. With major brands under its umbrella including Your Move, Reeds Rains, e.surv Chartered Surveyors, First Complete and Marsh & Parsons amongst others, we are a nationally recognised business and one of the UK’s most innovative and award winning property services providers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Governance Specialist Support to join our team in Newcastle.
Reporting to the Data Governance Manager, you will be performing both support and reporting activities managing a wide range of technical and business critical information.
- Track and report on data risks and incidents
- Monitor events and breaches and ensure robust records maintained
- Maintain Data Governance asset inventories
- Coordinate remedial action planning and facilitate update meetings for events and breaches
- To create and maintain relevant risk and governance documentation, including risk and issues logs, Terms of Reference, summary dashboards, policies and procedures
- Supporting the Data Governance Manager in embedding compliance with key policies and procedures
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers internally and with business partners
- Effective communication at all levels within the organisation.
- Effective team work and leadership within the activity assigned to
- Able to work autonomously and effectively and efficiently
- To carry out any other tasks as reasonably required by the Data Governance Manager
Knowledge and Expertise
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Organisational / prioritisation
- Letter writing
- IT experience in MS office
- High attention to detail
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Maintain confidential information
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"