DATA GOVERNANCE LEAD
You will be part of a knowledgeable work environment to establish the data governance initiative for one of Europe's fastest growing FinTech companies. In order to establish an effective and centralized data governance function, you will lead a team who will go throughout the business to work with stakeholders, from Analysts to the Head of departments.
The organisation is owned by private equity and is a company with good profitability and rapid growth, and with high ambitions for further development. You will work closely with the analysis team, as well as key stakeholders in the business areas. The successful applicant will become part of a positive working environment that provides opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Establishing and enforcing business-focused data governance processes throughout the company
- Creating and defining the company-wide data governance strategy
- Liaising and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Communicate with stakeholders to form effective working relationships within the company
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for the Data Governance Lead role, you must have:
- Master Data Management knowledge
- Expert knowledge of GDPR as a data controller
- Expert knowledge of data governance, data management and data quality practices and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Elise Myhren via the Apply link on this page.
Data Governance, Master Data Management, MDM, Data Quality
- data quality
- Data governance
- master data management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'