My client is an international payments and technology company, providing money wallets, pre-paid cards and payment processing services in the fintech sphere. They are growing incredibly quickly, both organically and through acquisition and can provide an exciting challenge for information management and privacy professionals.
THE ROLE AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Building enterprise data policy framework for the lifecycle management of information.
- Work closely with enterprise architects and data governance lead to define requirements to service data related compliance and business requirements into the technology requirements definition
- Create and implement the group wide retention schedule and policy
- Create and lead enterprise wide data disposal programme.
- Create and embed an enterprise-wide data champion network.
- Financial services experience desired.
governance, policy, compliance, policy, legal, GDPR
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jack Hemblade via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job