What's The Role?
Our client, a 'Big Four' Professional Services firm, is looking for people to join the administrative support team on a financial review project. After training, you will be given responsibility to manage assigned cases, supporting the resolution of complex regulatory risks and issues, in line with FCA objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Tell Me More
- Location: London
- Start date: February and March 2018
- Rate: £120 per day
- Contract until end of December 2018
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Research, gather and present data relevant to the customer complaint using in-house systems to log and allocate cases for review
- Ensure the complaint handling process is complete and sufficient data has been gathered to ensure full investigation can be completed
- Gather information to deadlines and quality standards whilst maintaining customer outcomes
- Communicate with clients through written correspondence
- Process figures, carry out analysis and produce reports
- Liaise with the investigations team and senior managers
The Benefits For You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well advance your career and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
In return for your hard work and strong performance, the client will implement a progression policy to enable Data Gatherers to move into a Case Handler role, where you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility and earn a higher daily rate.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Understanding of the products against which PPI complaints are made
- Ensure early identification and escalation of risks
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with attention to detail
- Relevant general banking experience internal or externally
To express your interest in this opportunity please click 'Apply Now' below, send your CV to: or call our Resourcing Team on