Data Gatherer (PPI) - Contract - West Sussex - £competitive
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Data Gatherer to work for a leading financial client based in West Sussex on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be working within a large team of financial professionals as part of a high-volume project of work, ensuring all data is managed efficiently and recorded to the highest standards.
Will be working as a member of a team to ensure personal, team and PPI operations objectives and service standards are consistently achieved.
- Previous experience within a PPI project as a Data Gatherer, Case Handler, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of PPI products and services
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail, and keyboard skills.
- Able to prioritise personal workload.
- Highly organised and confident to use the multiple bank systems and sources to gather the information relevant to a complaint.
- Driven and motivated to exceed.
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
- Customer Service
- Claims Handling
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job