Do you have a flare for Data & Finance?
Are you ready to take on more responsibility?
Our client, a leading London-based integrated PR agency producing great work including putting the spotlight on shared parental leave, working on the man booker international prize, clean air UK, and Oxford Street Christmas lights amongst many other successful campaigns, is seeking a Data & Financial Analyst to join their busy team, who will be responsible for the interpretation of raw data into visible results.
The role would suit someone studying ACCA/CIMA with Tableau and VBA experience who wants to take their career onto the next level. Supporting, and being mentored by a qualified Accountant your key duties will be:
- Creating and running reports that provide insight into ongoing company/departmental performance;
- Providing analysis and presentation of data and dashboards to key stakeholders
- Automating processes within the team to improve efficiency
- creating multiple interactive and static dashboards, to be refreshed daily/weekly/monthly, incorporating VBA coding, multiple Excel formulae, and use of pivot tables
- Assist with Balance sheet, P&L analyst and month end accounting
Skills & Competencies
- Significant experience with SQL and Tableau skills with the ability to create interactive and static dashboards
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in working with large/complex data sets beneficial
- Ability to work independently
- Well organised and able to cope with fast changing requirements in a demanding environment
- Experience working in a finance team as a data analyst
- Proficient in MS Excel (including VBA and Macros) and SQL
- Knowledge of Tableau skills with the ability to create interactive and static dashboards
In return my client is offering a very competitive salary of upto £45,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Balance Sheet
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'