We are looking for an organised administrator with great attention to detail to join our client's team as a Data Entry Administrator.
Job title: Data Entry Administrator
Duration: 1 week temporary assignment
Start date: ASAP
Location: Canary Wharf/ Remote work available
Hourly rate: £11- 12
- Supporting with a backlog of data breach emails
- Provide ad hoc support to the wider team
- Filtering the database, ensuring all data is accurate and up to date
- Transferring data onto Excel
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- General administrative duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous admin/data entry experience required
- Ability to multitask, manage and prioritise own workload
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good initiative and able to work under own direction
Benefits of being a temporary candidate via Adecco
- Weekly pay
- Contract of Employment
- Paid annual leave
- Access to an exclusive employee benefit and discount portal
- Pension contributions
- Ongoing support from a dedicated consultant
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'