09:00 - 17:30 hrs
Monday to Friday
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurately matching products onto client's bespoke company system.
- Handling customer's orders and processing order to manufacture
- Carrying out any other duties necessary with flexibility to help the company
Skills and Abilities:
- Working in a pharmaceutical industry desirable
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in a small team with staff at all levels
- Flexible approach with a can-do attitude
- Able to work under minimal supervision to strict deadlines
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
In line with new data protection legislation, we will hold your data for 14 days, and if by that time we have not communicated and put appropriate consent in place, we will delete your data from our systems.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job