Administrator - Immediate start - Trading Estate Bristol
Our client, one of the UK's leading Facilities Management Companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled Administrator to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Patchway Bristol BS34
- Monday - Friday 08.00am - 17.00pm (1 Hours lunch)
- Salary 9.82 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Experience with a leading company
- Holiday pay
- Long term secure work
- Immediate start
- Work within a lively and busy environment
Your responsibilities include:
- Prepare application for presentation to client, invoice according to agreed budgets and scheduled rates within the contract
- Ensure jobs have been completed, reconcile costs & time on each project and ensure prompt closure of job
- Collate comments and analysis on high margin and loss making projects
- Point of contact for accounts payable, admin, credit control, finance, and operations for all issues concerning WIP
Job objectives and responsibilities
- The role of WIP Administrator is to manage the full WIP process from reviewing all works completed by engineers,identifying chargeable and comprehensive works, locating relevant back up and supporting the WIP Controller to present a chargeable works application to the client on monthly basis.
- Working closely with the Operational & Finance Teams.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Intermediate / Advanced experience of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of day-to- day operations of a finance department
- Deadline driven with ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
- Ability to work within a flexible team structure dealing with key stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of Oracle and Maximo desirable.
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Dina on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job