Part time role 12 hours a week, ongoing temp,located in Cardiff, must be available immediately
Your new company
Market leading facilities organisation based in Cardiff.
Your new role
You will be joining a well established busy team, you will be responsible for
- Data inputting using in-house system
- Inputting timesheets with hours and mileage
- Inputting basic purchase order details so invoices can be raised
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record of working within similar role.
- Attention to detail
- You must be well organised and able to manage workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.