Data Entry Clerk - on going temp
- Update databases or records with new information as it becomes available
- Correct and modify inaccurate files and records
- Enter data into appropriate fields; databases, records, and files
- Transfer data from written records, interviews, and paper formats via computer, recorders, or scanners
- Handle numerical data accurately
- Create and organising spreadsheets with large numbers
- Curate data directly from speech, including interviews
- Update database or records with new information as it becomes available
- Comply with security backups and regular checks to ensure data is saved and stored properly
- Summarising and compiling data for standardised reports
- View and verifying confidential or private customer/client information;
- protect the information and identities of customers/client
- Verifying data by correctly checking and comparing source documentation
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.