** DATA ENTRY TEAM LEADER **
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established company in York, this organisation are massively growing and you will be joining the business at an exciting time!!
YOUR NEW JOB...
This role will be hands on responsible for the accurate entry/maintenance of client information and the day to day running of the data entry team.
* Manage and coordinate a team of 2 data entry clerks
* Manage the data entry flow from various vendors and sources
* Validation of any entered data to ensure quality and be responsible for maintaining accurate data entry statistics
* Perform root cause analysis
* Review, update and develop departmental procedures in order that the team meet the data entry needs
* Undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as required by the senior team
Proven data entry experience, ideally some team leader or supervisory experience would be beneficial.
Excellent communication skills and A Level / degree educated
WHATS ON OFFER…
£20,000 Basic Full Time position 40 hours a week but with some flexibility
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Data Entry
- Team Leader
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job