The roles primary responsibilities are to review all applications, to check that all applications are in line with policy rules, an ensure that both customer and dealer proofs of documentation and customer agreements are correct.
You must be able to commit to the hours listed below:
* Review customer agreements and, customer and dealer documentation proofs against a set of criteria to ensure that the deal is correct.
* Reject payout applications if they do not meet the requirements, indicating what element of the application is missing or incorrect.
* Input relevant details into our in-house system to enable payment.
* Needs to have an exceptionally high level of attention to detail, possess high energy levels and be able to demonstrate excellence in best practice
* Must be able to apply business rules and criteria with 100% consistency and accuracy.
* Must be able to work to targets
* Must be articulate and have a good level of PC literacy
* Requires a high level of confidence in their own decision making and the confidence to push payout applications back to introducers or not sign them off as appropriate
* Requires resilience and determination.
* The ability to work well under pressure and manage a high volume of repetitive tasks, meeting critical deadlines
* Consistency of decision making against a pre-defined set of rules and requirements
* Self-motivated & target driven
* A high level of numeracy and good communication skills
* PC literate intermediate level
* A team player
* Effective, courteous and timely communication with internal and external stakeholders
* A high quality of service delivery to internal and external customers
Please note: This position is located in Petersfield, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time-frame.
Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job