What will be expected of me in the role?
* Operate data entry devices to perform a variety of data entry and verification duties
* Format and produce documents
* Detect and correct errors
* Use word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer
* Other general office task e.g. filing, photocopying, binding etc.
* Experience of working in a busy office environment.
* Be comfortable managing your time to meet deadlines
* You will be dealing with confidential and sometimes sensitive customer information and should be respectful and understanding of this. You will receive training specifically on how to deal with this.
* Ability to communicate clearly across within the team
What skills and attributes do I need?
* Working in a data input role is vital
* Attention to detail and personal integrity is essential
* Highly organised and an excellent communicator
* Good IT skills and competence in the use of Microsoft is essential
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job