A great business who provide motivation and loyalty schemes to companies across the UK. We are looking for a Finance & Operations Assistant to join their busy team ASAP! This is not a full on finance role, we are looking for someone with great attention to detail, able to produce reports through Excel and can spot any errors easily.
This is a very busy office environment in which you will be responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Process orders with suppliers (via email).
- Check for any out of stock or cancelled orders.
- Cancelled orders arrange refund through customers account.
- Dispatch all orders once confirmation from suppliers have been received.
- Sort and deliver post daily as required.
- Respond to any order queries via Finance & Operations emails.
- Produce Weekly MI Reports.
- Input authorised invoices into Sage.
- Filing of invoices and other accounts documents daily.
- Email remittance advices and PO’s to suppliers from Finance & Operations Manager as required.
- General office duties as required including maintaining office tidiness, answering and passing telephone calls to colleagues to cover lunch breaks or during busy periods.
- Good admin/customer service experience
- Microsoft Office proficient - Particularly Excel
- Good and accurate writing
- Attention to detail on numeracy
- Well presented
- Excellent telephone manner
- Works well under pressure during busy periods
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'