Shifts & Pay: Monday to Friday
AM: 6am-2pm (0600-1400) - £11.17 per hour
PM: 2pm-10pm (1400-2200) - £12.50 per hour
As Data Entry Clerk you will be working in an office environment within their warehouse based in Hoddesdon with responsibility for the following:
- Capturing key information from digital copies of confidential documents
- Keying the information into a database.
- A performance driven operation with tight deadlines
We are really keen to hear from applicants with the following:
- Data Entry Clerk OR Administration background ideally
- Full training will be provided
- Good keyboarding skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to focus on quality
- Ability to work in a targeted environment
The role requires candidates to undergo a basic DBS and Credit check and provide 5 years verifiable employment / education history as part of the process due to the nature of the client. This is free of charge as Meridian Business Support cover the cost.
- Signing on Bonus of £250 paid upon completion of 1st Month's work!
- Free Onsite Parking
- Good public transport links
- Modern, Welcoming and Positive Working Environment
- Long Term Opportunities
- Full training provided – “buddy system” with an experienced Data Entry Clerk and full induction training in place
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- A friendly and helpful Meridian team to support you with any queries at any time
Apply now or call us to discuss this Data Entry Clerk in more detail!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'