Data Entry Clerk - Luton - Contract Initially until June 2018 - £10.58 per hour/paye
Advantage Resourcing are currently working with a leading organisation that are looking to recruit a Data Entry Clerk to join the business ASAP for a contract initially until June 2018
- To manage the administrative tasks for the Purchase Ledger team with High volume of data entry and reconciliation of accounts
- Post invoices and credit notes into Purchase Ledger system ensuring adherence to procedures for tax control and input validation, and payments are made to agreed supplier payment terms
- Refer all invoices that are unable to be processed to the correct PO originator for resolution. Monitor progress and escalate through referral process with the support of Manager
- Resolve all Supplier and PO originator queries on a timely basis (5 day rotation)
- Liaise with Supplier, PO originator, Procurement and Finance as required to provide an efficient and effective service
- Statement reconciliation are rec and all action resolved in a timely manner
- Work as a Team towards achievement of Annual Targets
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel with the ability to use/create V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
- Good data entry skills (accuracy and speed are key)
- Will ideally have an understanding of a Purchase Ledger function although not essential
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to analyse and solve problems
- The ability to work as a team to fulfil targets
- Good telephone manner
If you are interested in learning more, then please apply without delay with your updated CV as there is a deadline with this role.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- DATA ENTRY