We are currently recruiting for an experienced Applications Processor to join our busy Deal Processing Team. You will be responsible for reviewing and checking all finance applications that are submitted via our web based applications system to ensure they are correct and in-line with policy rules.
What you'll be expected to do in the role
- Review customer agreements, and dealer documentation proofs against a set of criteria to ensure that the deal is correct.
- Reject payout applications that do not meet the requirements, indicating what element is missing or incorrect.
- Input relevant details into our in-house system to enable payment.
- Be available to work between 08:00-20:00 Monday to Friday, and Saturday 09:00-17:30 (1 in 4)
What we're looking for from you
You will be confident and self-motivated decision maker, with excellent attention detail, both in the inputting and reviewing of information. Must be able to manage a high volume of repetitive tasks to a high degree of accuracy and work well under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
Previous experience in an Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulated environment .
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important, and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this Deal Processor role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
- If you don’t hear from us within 14 days of sending us your application, this means you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to provide confirmation and feedback to everyone who applies.
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice on our website.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'