We are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Clerk to start immediately within a transport manufacturing company. This role is based in Acton and is a long term temp role.
We are seeking self-motivated individuals who are computer literate and are able to work as part of a team as well as use their own initiative. You will need well developed keyboard skills, with the ability to input data at speed. Former knowledge of the Maximo system would be preferred, however full training will be given to the successful candidates
The main remit of this role is to ensure data input from work orders onto the Maximo system is carried out correctly.
Duties will include but not limited too:
- Data collation, filing and archiving of closed out work orders.
- Ensuring all safety critical work orders are completed.
- Running reports from Maximo to support the management team.
- Ensure all instructions and relevant information is communicated effectively to the planning coordinator and service delivery team.
- Ensure hard copies of all associated work carried out on vehicles are filed appropriately and archived on a regular basis.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Previous experience of maintaining rolling stock
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent team working capability
- Hands on skills as well as technical capabilities.
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be an effective team player, with the ability to work individually.
- The ability to work within tight deadlines and targets
- Maximo experience would be an advantage.
- Strong IT skills
- Must be strong in MS Office packages and ideally have experience in SAP.
- Flexibility in terms of types of work, locations and hours
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- data entry
- data inputter
- data clerk
- data admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job