POST is recruiting for a successful and growing business based in York. They are looking to grow their ambitious team with Customer Service Advisors . The role is to support the administration team with general administrative tasks e.g. photocopying, dealing with incoming mail, scanning and e-mailing documents, filing.
- Inputting, collation of data as instructed.
- Opening and distributing incoming mail, scanning documents, photocopying, filing, and printing. Responsible for stationery stock.
- Fully support the administration Team in timely and accurate dispatch of offers and any other outgoing mail daily.
- Supporting with ad-hoc administrative tasks as directed.
- Maintaining exceptional quality of work in order to meet agreed business targets.
- Excellent software skills, particularly Outlook & Word (Excel and Adobe also preferred, although training will be provided)
- Ability to multi-task between a variety of adminstrative tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and scores highly on quality control
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Organisation and discipline for accurate and timely completion of own administration
- Committed to quality; highly compliant
- Self-starter, with need to contribute to change and development but just as importantly a team player working towards the overall goals of the business
- Proactive - constantly considers process and puts forward suggestions on how to change for the better
This role is Monday to Friday 9.30am-5.30pm
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details