Temporary Data Entry Administrator
Contract: Full-time, Temporary
Hourly Rate: £10.50 to £12.00
Are you a detail-oriented individual with proven data entry experience? Macildowie is collaborating with a dynamic client seeking a skilled Temporary Data Entry Administrator to join their team.
- Accurate data entry into the company's systems
- Ensuring data integrity and compliance with standards
- Organising and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines
- Collaborating with team members to support departmental goals
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies in data
- Proven experience in data entry or related roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Availability for a temporary assignment, with the possibility of extension
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on this opportunity, please submit your up to date CV with us today.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'