Fantastic Administration/Data Entry Opportunity in Lancaster!
Would you like to work within an organisation that is the leader in their field, passionate about their customers and a fun working environment? Look no further!!
We are looking for people that are detail orientated, quick learners and passionate about service to join the successful team in Lancaster!
The successful candidate will be involved in all elements of administration for specific clients. Duties that will require to be undertaken include:
• Answering calls from members of the public to dedicated phone lines enquiring about their membership
• Processing data in bespoke software
• Data entry of new admissions
• Amending and cancelling records
• Manual data entry of payments
• Importing of payment data files
• Use of scanning software and hardware
• Liaising with the client by phone and email when required
• Printing and checking of correspondence of letters
• Exporting data and reports.
• Reporting to the Operations Manager.
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
If this sounds right for you do get in touch NOW to see if this is the role for you!
Please note that due to high volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview with a view to arranging a face to face interview. If you don't receive a call from us, unfortunately you haven't been short listed on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'