Our client are a successful, family owned manufacturer.
They are recruiting for an Data Entry Administrator to work closely with the Office Manager and their team.
As an Data Entry Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the organisation through the whole product cycle. This includes running orders and maintaining required stock levels of our products and materials with our agreed suppliers whilst also supporting the customer service team with processing product orders.
• Processing customer orders
• Set up new customers and regularly updating customer spreadsheets
• Generate weekly stock orders through to our suppliers
• Producing pick lists and despatch notes
• Raising invoices
• Answering calls and covering reception
• Checking products received and matching with related orders
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and work to short-term deadlines
• Previous data entry/order processing/administration experience
• A strong work ethic and teamwork
• Good IT skills in Microsoft applications
• Excellent data entry skills
- Data Entry
- Order Processing
- Sales Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'