Our client based locally to Weybridge are seeking a Data Entry Administrator to join the business on an ongoing temporary basis. The purpose of this role will be to input data and ensure all information is recorded correctly, as well as track and trace customer information.
The role involves:
- Recording customers data in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for summarising data into excel and circulate to the wider business
- Check for duplications from the sales team in all data received
- Approvals into the inhouse management system
- Liaising with customers and Sales teams to ensure information is accurately accrued and communicated in timely manner
- Reporting the status of Sales Deduction budgets to partners
- Working with the Accounts Receivable team to validate and process customer claims and management of account accruals
To be considered you will:
- Advanced skills in MS Excel - highly experienced with data sort, filter, pivots, charts, vlookup
- Ability to generate data visualisations / graph representations
- Great communication skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Well planned & organised
- Able to work towards deadlines
Please apply for this position for further information and the chance to be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'