Data Entry Administrator
£17,500 +Progression, Professional Qualifications & Training
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced Global company in providing administration support. Working as part of the Technical team, processing underwriting information and technical transactions.
- Entering data accurately onto computer systems efficiently within agreed timescales.
- Handling queries and liaising with London based clients regularly
- Must be able to confidently use Excel (formulas and look ups)
- Develop strong client relations in order to contribute to the growth of the business
Skills and Experience:
- 5 GCSE's grade A-C including Maths and English are essential
- A degree would be desirable
- Working knowledge of MS Office Excel (formuals, pivot tables and look ups)
- Must have strong numeracy skills and show eagerness to learn
For immediate consideration send your CV to Ellie at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Commercial Insurance
- Problem Solving
- Database Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'