The Commercial division of SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator for a growing company based in central Leicester on a contract basis.
As a Data Entry Administrator you will:
- Work at a reasonable pace and with an extremely high level of accuracy.
- Be responsible for data processing and importing to strict deadlines.
Key Duties Include:
- Importing data collected on to company specific software.
- Creating and updating records, processing all data within GDPR guidelines
- Registering and processing applications
- Working with great attention to detail processing numerical and literacy data
- Using Excel spreadsheets and Google sheets on a daily basis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and posses strong general IT skills.
- Have outstanding attention to detail and able to work with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve strict deadlines.
- Strong numerical skills are required
- Previous experience in both data entry and administration is preferable.
The role is an immediate start working Monday to Friday working 9am to 5pm with 30 minutes lunch. The position is a fixed term contract for 6 months paying £18,500.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'