DATA ENTRY ADMINISTRATOR
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
Up to £18,000, 25 Days Holiday, Pension, Life Assurance
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Get Recruited are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading services company located in the heart of Manchester City Centre. Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the team as a Data Entry Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly forward thinking and expanding organisation. As a Data Entry Administrator you will be processing policy information accurately and promptly, ensuring client expectations are met at all times.
- Working within an established team of administrators
- Providing an excellent level of quality to Clients within agreed timescales
- Responsible for data entry within agreed deadlines and timescales
- Processing detailed policies accurately, ensuring all information is placed in the CRM system correctly and compliantly
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met and information is processed in accordance with SLAs and regulations
- Chase information where there are gaps and maintain process documentation and training materials to reflect actual processes
- Consistently monitor and manage queried items of work, regardless of owner of query
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Working under pressure to meet deadlines
- General administration - filing, faxing and photocopying
- Previous administration or data entry experience within an office environment
- Experience within the insurance industry is desirable but not essential
- Educated to GCSE level in Mathematics and English with a Grade B or above
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Computer literate with MS Office and be able to use MS Excel to an intermediate level
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'