Staffline are recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator for an In-Flight Supplies provider in Trafford Park.
This is a vital position within the company and the work is ongoing with the opportunity to become permanent with the client. You will be working in the Bond department, reporting to the Bond manager and Supervisors and will be working to ensure the daily operations are completed correctly.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all accounts for the Bond are complete within set deadlines and maintain accurate records
- Check out flights and enter figures from flights using the SACS bond and TS4 system
- Book deliveries into TS4 and SACS system
- Bond Quality checks
- Complete month end customs reports and finance report for unit and region
- Provide Bond reports for finance and unit manager
- Check supplier invoices against nominated supplier listings
- Enter month end stock counts into SACS and produce stock reports for unit manager.
- Minimum of GCSE standard in English and Maths or equivalent
Our client requires the following attributes, and experience:
- Good attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Flexibility and a high level of self-motivation are must in what will be an extremely time critical operation
- Computer Literate - Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, and keyboard skills.
- An excellent understanding of English, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise high volume of work
- Good administrative and organisational skills
The pay rate is £8.75 per hour and time and half will be paid on Bank Holidays. The shifts range from 8.00am to 5.30pm and you will work on a rolling shift pattern of 4 days working then 2 days off, therefore you will be required to work weekends.
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Weekly Pay
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, undertake a DBS (Criminal Record Check) and provide full 5 years of referencing history.
If you have not been a resident in the UK for 5 years a criminal record check from overseas must also be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'