Data Entry Administrator - Temp
We are looking for a Data Entry Administrator to with a busy contractor specialising in Civils and Rail works.
As the Data Entry administrator you will be expected to assist the team with specific tasks.
This role is starting ASAP and is a temp to perm position.
Working hours are 07:30 - 17:00
This position is paying £14-17ph LTD (£10.50 -13ph PAYE) on a temp basis.
Why work for this company?
- Working for a busy rail & civils contractor
- Family orientated company with core values
- Temp to perm role
Data Entry Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team in helping monitor site teams taking photographs of the correct numbers and sequences.
- Keeping the system up to date and accurate.
- Monitoring works coming in on the system
- Assisting the supervisors with compliance and repairs
- Assisting with reports and queries
- Any ad hoc administration tasks
Data Entry Candidate Requirements:
- Experience of carrying out an Administration role within a construction environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft packages or equivalent
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200* if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job