Data Entry/Administrator - Sheffield
Ash Consulting are working with a busy industrial supplies company supplying clients with engineering consumables in a fast paced professional office support environment. The successful candidates will work as part of the support team and join them during this busy time of planned growth and expansion.
- Manage high volumes of data entry
- Updating records and ensuring the data input is 100% accurate
- Be the point of contact for internal and external customers
- Inputting data onto the database system
- Supporting customers with any queries around the data
- Must have good administration skills and high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be pro-active, reliable and a self-starter
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Full Training on the IT system will be given. Induction and ongoing training and support within the head office function of an international organisation.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Accurate Record Keeping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job