Data entry Admin, based in Cardiff Central, 6 months Fix Term Contract,Starting ASAP
Your new company
You will join a well-respected public sector organisation that pride themselves in enhancing the local economy by providing effective finance. This role is paying an annual salary of £17,000 and is a 6 months fixed term contract.
Your new role
You will be joining a busy customer service team and will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of data (data inputting) into an internal CRM system with strong attention to detail.
- Maintaining a professional work ethic at all times.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- General administrative duties as and when required.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working with internal CRM systems.
- Excellent communication skills, and be able to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders.
- You must be well organised and able to manage own workload effectively.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems such as Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Help to Buy Scheme is desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job