Your main overall duty will be maintaining accurate data records on project equipment that is out on rental for events, keeping their database systems up to date by recording any rentals of equipment, their whereabouts and any discrepancies (missing or damaged equipment).
Interested in events and production? This could be your chance to get in with a large production company, offering you the chance to become part of something exciting!
Data and Administrative experience is key!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.30pm
• Update Easyjob from WMS ‘Load List’ after each Job Load.
• Update Returns in Easyjob from WMS (Early Returns, On Time, and Late)
• Update Sub hires – in Easyjob from manual records. Add additional equipment.
• In-house first port of call for WMS support, review issues and escalate where required
• Support the Equipment Team in the investigation of Missing & Damaged reported equipment
• Maintain and update performance tracker records
Standard Companywide Responsibilities:
• Any other duties as required / authorised by your Line Manager / Line Management reporting line.
• Comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
• Comply with all Policies and Procedures.
• Load and Unload Trucks, when required.
• Ensuring the Warehouse and work areas are kept in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
• To ensure that all flight cases are cleaned, maintained in line with company standards, labeled and stored appropriately.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business