Date Enterprise Architect (remote working) £85-105k UK based + car allowance + bens
We are seeking a senior data architect who can deliver strategic client facing projects alongside internal back office projects for a large consultancy working with clients across the UK
You will have formal training in data modelling, data design or data architecture and will be looking to work on large scale data architecture projects
We are looking for someone who can understand, influence and support the delivery of solutions to the business and clients.
It is a technical role reflecting the commitment to managing data as a valuable and is at the heart of developing and implementing our solutions in accordance with our data architecture principles and standards.
- You will be looking to define and agree data solutions to meet project requirements and to collaborate with design and delivery, providing the necessary definition detail to facilitate these into development
- Work within the context of the overarching Enterprise Data Architecture, continuously improving standards and quality and provide internal consultation to projects on data related issues
- Develop data models or similar to facilitate delivery of data to all necessary aspects of the business; including third party suppliers
- Develop and maintain the necessary metadata to populate the enterprise wide metadata repository
- Monitor technical progress, ensuring that co-ordination and change control are applied to data transformation specifications and to the data infrastructure
- Work with development, engineering and operational staff to ensure physical database designs translate into database solutions that are fit for purpose; satisfying both functional and non-functional requirements
If you would like to learn more, please apply now
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'