We are seeking to strengthen the capability of the Schemes and Pricing Team through the creation of a new role- the Data Enrichment Pricing Manager. Working closely across the Insurer Trading Team and with Endsleigh’s Insurer partners, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Endsleigh’s data enrichment proposition, a vital strategic asset that supports our ambitions to grow our Student and Graduate Personal Lines market share.Role
The Data Enrichment Pricing Manager will play an integral role in the delivery of Endsleigh’s Data Enrichment proposition to directly support planned growth in target markets. With particular focus on the schemes and Insurers using enrichment, you will also support the Portfolio Management function of Insurer Trading in optimising the quotability and competiveness ofour panels. Some key accountabilities will include:
- Develop and maintain new and existing data enrichment factors through the application of statistical modelling techniques
- Identify and explore potential data sources to support existing and new data enrichment factors
- Build relationships with your pricing and underwriting counterparts at insurers, and internally with the Commercial Trading, IT and Business Change, Marketing and Finance teams at Endsleigh
- Recommend price changes to insurers so that enriched products are priced profitably and fairly, but without excessive profit margins, in order to achieve the best possible net rates for Endsleigh.
- Monitor the schemes for your 'owned’ insurers - know the target market for the scheme, and know how the scheme is running against target and panel.
- Build and maintain risk pricing models for delegated product lines
The Data Enrichment Pricing Manager will have experience in the pricing and underwriting of a business in Personal Lines or Commercial General Insurance. They will also have a deep knowledge of the construction and maintenance of Insurer pricing models, product design and underwriting and risk selection. The successful person will be or have:
- A graduate, and ideally qualified/part qualified through the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or Chartered Insurance Institute
- The ability to use EMBLEM, Earnix, SQL, SAS, R, or similar software packages for pricing, data extraction and statistical modelling
- Advanced ability in use of Microsoft Excel
- Application of statistical tests and techniques (e.g. GLM, regression, classification and clustering)
- Assessment of statistical model performance
- The ability to build effective pricing models and strategies
- The ability to identify and deliver creative solutions
- Proven experience delivering business targets in an analytical environment
- The ability to build strong relationships with others and influence at a senior level
- The ability to challenge, delivering robust arguments and proposals
- Comfortable in presenting internally and externally
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong delivery ethos; gets the job done and delivers on time.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and receive private healthcare for yourself (you can add your family on through flexible benefits if you wish).Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job