It is a contract to hire role
Data Engineering Analyst - Accountabilities:
Data Engineering Analyst will be a member of Data Engineering Team deployed on the P&MR Programme, which is part of the Finance Transformation Programme.
The Data Engineer is expected to have or to develop an understanding in the processes and operations of Finance support functions and a broad understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry. Specifically, the knowledge should span data capture, transformation and reporting/analytics requirements of Finance data by business functions.
• Experience with & knowledge in key Tools and infrastructure used within AZ: Talend ETL, AWS Infrastructure, AWS Redshift, AWS Aurora, Oracle Hyperion Applications
8-10 years HANDS ON EXPERIENCE, done at least one or more End to End Talend Implementation’s mainly on Data Integration
Data Engineering Analyst - Required Skills:
• Professional level skills in
o Data Analysis
o ETL Design
o Information Modelling
• Competent skills in at least 2:
o Business Analysis / Business Process Analysis
o Data Visualisation
o Search and Taxonomy
o Project Management
Data Engineering Analyst - Additional skills:
• 5 years+ ETL design and development
• Strong interpersonal skills and passion for customers
• Ability to make decisions in pressure situations autonomously
• Strong Collaboration skills
• Good communication skills (both oral and written) and facilitation skills with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives.
• A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience
• Experience with a range of development methodologies and tools
Rate: £350 -£400 p/d
If this sounds like something for you then please Apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'