I am currently working with an innovative tech company who are looking to add a data engineer to their growing company who have unprecedented growth in Q1 and Q2 this year.
They are looking for someone who has good experience in a similar role and is happy to be working remotely for the foreseeable future.
Some of the requirements for the role I have added below:
· Previous experience in a Data engineer or data analyst position, with 3 years commercial experience being preferred but not essential
· Strong Database skills either in SQL, NoSQL, or any other relevant database
· Basic or good knowledge of programming background in Python and R is essential, but the client will also look at other languages.
· Any experience in the Agriculture industry would be an advantage
· Strong Cloud engineering experience with working experience/certification of cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS & GCP
· Exposure of development principals such as ETL, Datawarehouse or similar principals.
The client is looking to grow their data analytics team organically as part of their 5-year strategy, so apply now to be part of an exciting time for a company, who have gone from strength to strength throughout this year.
The company offers an excellent work environment with the chance to develop your skills with professional training and certifications. Structured development path for Data engineers. In terms of salary they are offering between £25-45K depending on experience.
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in, please apply below to be immediately considered for this role. Or call 10X Tech on 0161.546.3188 and ask to speak with Jack.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'