£45,000 - £50,000
LONDON- REMOTE WORK
A new opportunity for a Data Engineer within a stable start- up in London. You will be responsible for scaling up an exciting new product for the business using programming languages and cloud technologies. (Python/Java, GCP)
This role is within a young tech company who were founded in 2015. They have lots of funding in place and are building a data science product that will automatically ingest data. The company have several small offices including an office in Cambridge but are offering fully remote working for the foreseeable future.
The successful candidate will sit in a small tech team of 10 people built up of Data scientists and Software engineers.
In particular, this role will involve:
- Building and maintaining the first real time product for the company
- Processing large amounts of data from multiple sources (streaming & batch).
- Designing and building data warehouses and data models.
- Automating data pipelines.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Programming experience in Python or Java.
- Commercial experience with cloud technologies, ideally GCP.
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Software engineering skill set.
- Knowledge of Apache Airflow is a bonus.
The selected candidate will receive a salary between £45,000 - £50,000 depending on their experience and requirements. You will also receive brilliant training and support.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Holly Neeves via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'