Upto 40k depending on Experience
We are currently looking for a professional, motivated Data Engineer on permanent basis for one of the Top 50 companies to work for in the UK.
This exciting role will be to work within the Credit Risk team to design, develop and document the company’s Credit Risk Data Warehouse and Modelling & Analytics System.
You'll provide expert knowledge and experience to translate business requirements into documented ETL routines, supporting long-term solutions for the businesses Credit Risk Data Warehouse and Modelling & Analytics System.
You'll be expected toanalyse data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions alongside recommending opportunities for reuse within existing data models.
In order for us to consider you for this role you will have the following:
- Excellent Programming ability in either SAS or SQL
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively is essential, with teamwork being essential
- build and maintain internal and external relationships, engage, influence and support at all levels
- highly organised, efficient in your work and able to work with large amounts of technical and regulatory information.
- Python experience would be beneficial.
- Worked in a credit Risk environment
- Knowledge of Data warehousing in SAS (DI Studio)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'