£475- £550 per day
A well know UK based retailer are currently looking for a Data Engineer as part of large migration project. This is a unique opportunity for a Data Engineer to join a reputable brand in one of the most tech savy Data Engineering teams. The ideal Data Engineer will be working as part of a large migration project from the companies SAS legacy systems to Hadoop/Hive reporting layer.
As a Data Engineer your role will be integral to the migration as you will be
- Working with a variety of analytical databases
- Extracting Data from the SAS legacy systems
- Loading Data into Hadoop platform
- Using S3 to share data across the organisation
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
The ideal Data Engineer will have experience
- Strong experience using SAS Base
- Working in cloud based environments such as AWS platforms or Hadoop
- Working with legacy or CRM based systems
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
It would be beneficial if the ideal SAS Engineer had experience migrating from CRM to cloud based systems. If this sounds of interest or you would like to hear more about Data Engineering contracts then please register your interest by submitting your CV to this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'