A large online retail group with a strong market presence are currently looking for strong Data Engineers to join their central data team. As a company they ingest large amounts of data and are therefore looking for skilled Data Engineers to help push the limits of the their current platform by optimising speeds. The ideal Data Engineer will be working as part of a dynamic fast paced environment to help build robust ETL procedures in Python and SQL.
As a Data Engineer your role will be working as an integral part of the business to
- Help maintain and develop their AWS Redshift platfrom
- Develop robust ETL pipelines in Python
- Stabilise the platform, implementing best practice and moving to Docker
- Testing Python Shell Scripting
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
The ideal Data Engineer will have
- Excellent knowledge of Python scripting
- Strong SQL coding experience
- Knowledge of open source technologies AWS and Redshift
- Have a good grasp of TDD
If you are a Data Engineer looking for a new opportunity to work for a world class organisation then we would love to hear from you. Submit your CV via this advert to register your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job