My client are a world renowned consulting organisation based in the heart of London, they have a reputation for having some of the most technically proficient consultants of any consultancy with a good work life balance and some of the most interesting project in the market.
This would suit candidates from 1 years’ experience on to the most senior in the market they have a growing team with fantastic quality at all levels, there is the opportunity for anyone to grow in this role.
- Azure (e.g. Azure Analytics), AWS (e.g Redshift), Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud
- Python, Spark, SQL
- ETL/data pipelines with tools like Informatica, mulesoft and Talend
- Hadoop (Cloudera and Hortonworks preferred), other NoSQL (Neo4j and Elastic)
- Experience using Devops technologies such as; virtualisation and management, continuous integration tools, configuration management tooling and containerisation
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language.
- Ability to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff.
If you think this position is a good fit for you then please do get the most recent version of your CV through and I will get in touch to discuss, you can also call Charlie Hackett on .
Data Engineer - Cloud/ Python/ ETL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job