Our Client are currently looking for a new Data Engineer to join their Development team in Oxford, Working to develop and maintain database and web applications that are key to the business.
- SQL Server 08/12/14/16
- Understanding of development life cycle
- Understanding of database design and manipulation
- Ability to create reports for senior management on findings
- Develop, maintain and support database and web applications
- Provide support for systems, databases and infrastructure
- Understand existing systems, databases and infrastructure
- Maintain and develop existing C# and PHP Web applications
- Provide day to day operating and support as required
- Work with the development team in future projects
This is a full time permanent position based onsite.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- data engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job